Endurowrap Assorted Bright Colours - Ramdomly Pick
Hand tear cohesive bandage.
What is EnduroWRAP?
EnduroWRAP is a flexible cohesive bandage that can be used on any part of your horse’s body. Its elastic soft cotton and non-woven fibres ensure that the product is very soft and therefore very comfortable over the skin. EnduroWRAP has excellent tensile strength and elasticity. Each product is individually wrapped to maintain adequate cleanliness and hygiene.
EnduroWRAP is resistant to sweat and water, while remaining breathable to provide added comfort for your horse. Sticky residues no longer cause a problem with quick and easy removal of the product by hand. This reduces the risk of being hurt or kicked during the removal process.
How does EnduroWRAP work?
Simply wrap EnduroWRAP around the desired part of the body. It has excellent cohesive properties and is self-adhering on skin or fur. This ensures that no clips or fasteners are needed for use. The cotton composition allows the unique characteristic of being easily and evenly torn by hand.
Features and Benefits
- Strong, non-slip bandage for protecting the legs
- Easily torn by hand – no scissors required
- Conforms to difficult areas on any animal
- Adheres to itself, not the hair
- Lightweight, cool, comfortable, resistant to sweat and water
- Individually wrapped for hygiene purposes
EnduroWRAP is made from high strength, elastic, soft cotton and non-woven fibres.
Directions for Use
- Wrap EnduroWRAP around the limb in the direction that pulls the flexor tendons towards the inside of the limb – anticlockwise on the near (left) side limbs and clockwise on the off (right) side limbs.
- Apply EnduroWRAP firmly, but allow two fingers to be pushed between the bandage and the tendons or bone at the side of the cannon bone.
- Bandages should always be secure whilst on the leg, as loose, slipping or trailing bandages may cause discomfort and frighten the horse, resulting in further injury.
- All bandages must be removed immediately after work in order to allow the tendons and ligaments to cool down for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Each roll is 10cm wide (4.57m stretched and 2.01m unstretched).