PE PRIDEAUX SYNTHETIC CLOSE CONTACT JUMP SADDLE - BLACK
ORDER AND DELIVERY TIME: PLEASE ALLOW 10-14 DAYS FOR SADDLE TO ARRIVE.
PLEASE CONFIRM AVAILABILITY BEFORE ORDERING.
An elite synthetic close contact jump saddle engineered for performance over fences.
The Prideaux Close Contact Jump Saddle has been crafted from our supple synthetic leather which offers the look of leather with the added benefit of being significantly less maintenance. Engineered with a polypropylene copolymer tree which is highly durable, has exceptional stress crack resistance and superior lightweight properties. Synthetic fibre wool flocked panels offer a balanced system of pressure distribution, allowing your horse to move freely and without restriction.
This close contact jump saddle features a forward cut padded knee roll for correct leg positioning and sweeping style lines add a dynamic dimension to this close contact jumping saddle. Stainless steel safety flick stirrup bars provide a safe and easy way to attach and remove your stirrups leathers, covered with a synthetic leather skirt. Stirrup leather keepers have been placed to the rear of the flap for tidy riding and a lower panel at the bottom of the flap offers reinforcement from abrasion. Front D rings have been added for the attachment of training aids & martingales.
A medium depth seat helps to attain the correct rider position and aids the motion of being out of the seat over fences. The close contact design allows for a close feel to your horse & precise communication and the cantle has been shaped specifically for the discipline of show jumping.
A detachable knee block and thigh block with simple Velcro attachment allows for customisation and three interchangeable leather girth straps allow for effective girthing, covered with a billet guard protection panel.
We offer an affordable solution with a high level of anatomical expertise in the development of our innovative range of discipline specific saddles with customisable fitting options. For the ideal fit we advise the purchase of the PE Gullet Gauge to provide you with a guide to the best size PE gullet for use in your Premier Equine saddle.
The ideal close contact jumping saddle for the committed showjumper with the desire for customisation & affordability.
We understand that various factors can affect your horse such as health, fitness, exercise regime, age and condition. These factors may contribute to changes in shape of your horse meaning that you may need to reassess the fit of your saddle. Our PE Interchangeable Gullet System allows for quick and easy customisation of the fit of the saddle, without the additional cost of a new saddle.
Outer synthetic leather
Synthetic fibre wool flocking
Polypropylene copolymer tree
Leather girth straps
Stainless steel hardware
Premier Equine offer a size range of PE Interchangeable Gullets which can help with customising the fit of your saddle.
We advise the purchase of the PE Gullet Gauge to provide you with a guide to the best size PE gullet for selection and use in your Premier Equine saddle.
We advise you seek the advice of a professional saddle fitter to ensure the correct fitting of your saddle.
- Jumping style
- Close contact
- Synthetic leather
- Polypropylene copolymer tree
- Low maintenance – mould and abrasion resistant
- PE Interchangeable Gullet System
- Synthetic fibre wool flocked panels for comfort
- Stainless steel safety flick stirrup bars
- Front D rings
- Medium depth seat
- Specifically designed cantle
- Padded knee roll
- Detachable knee block
- Detachable thigh block
- 3 interchangeable leather girth straps
- Synthetic billet guard protection panel
- Balanced, even pressure distribution
- Unrestricted movement
- Comes as standard with a medium gullet plate included
- Various gullet widths available to purchase separately
- PE branded badge
Store on a saddle hook/ saddle stand that provides even pressure.
- Remove dirt and debris from the surface by wiping down your synthetic saddle with a damp cloth. We recommend using only a pH neutral detergent diluted in water if required for cleaning your saddle.
- Wipe over with a clean damp cloth or sponge and remove any remaining pH neutral detergent from your synthetic saddle.
- Clean your leather girth straps with a pH neutral detergent only, ensuring not to over saturate them*
- Wipe over your leather girth straps with a clean cloth or sponge, removing any excess pH neutral detergent.
- Apply a good quality leather conditioning balm to your leather girth straps ensuring not to over saturate them*
- Allow to dry out of direct sunlight in a well ventilated area.
Do not expose to excess water or pH neutral detergents. Ensure that any cloth or sponge used is rung out of any excess water or pH neutral detergent before applying this to your saddle. Your saddle should never have excess water on the surface.
*warning, over saturation of leather girth straps can cause over-absorption which can deteriorate the leather. Do not over saturate your girth straps.